Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hatman
    Participant

March is here.  I’ve been standing aside from these markets for two months now, partly because I don’t have any numbers at these levels, and partly because of the speculative frenzy in smaller stocks.

hatman
      Participant

Interest rates:  before the pandemic US interest rates were in the 2 – 2.5% area.  Then the virus hit and Powell reduced rates in one fell swoop to 0.5%. Now the treasuries market is sensing blood – the assumption appears to be that if the vaccine allows things to return to normal, then surely interest rates should also return to normal.  So from near negative rates treasuries have seen yields rise in dramatic fashion over the last few weeks.

hatman
        Participant

NASDAQ COMP:  the COMP might have completed an ABC advance where C=0.618.

If so, the COMP should drop to at least overlap wave ‘A’ at 12,000.  Of course it can go lower if it wants to.

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          hatman
          Participant

The markets continue their madness, and the action has returned to GME and other shorted stocks.  I don’t have any positions and I’m happy to stand aside.

hatman
            Participant

NASDAQ COMP:  I believe the top has been seen and the COMP has now completed wave ‘a’ of a larger abc which targets the 12,000 area or below.  See chart…

Attachments:
              You must be logged in to view attached files.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.